Chemical Process Engineer
January 11, 2018 | By Mel Knudsen |
Worn Again is developing an innovative, solvent based chemical recycling process for textiles and plastic packaging, with the backing of one of the world’s best known fashion companies and a major global engineering company. We are now looking to recruit an experienced in-house chemical / process engineer to work with the development team in order to deliver a new industrial process that will create a first truly closed loop for these resources.
- Support and advice on specific engineering challenges during the R&D phase.
- Collaborative and innovative approach to working with the R&D team and engineering partner to ensure the successful execution of the project
- Suggestions, and introductions to, specific technology providers as and when needed.
- Commercial input – feasibility studies and capital justifications in line with commercial objectives as the project progresses; cost control.
- Design and construction of demonstrator units.
- PhD or equivalent in chemical engineering or a closely related discipline.
- 5 + years experience in industry
- Solid/liquid, liquid/liquid, solvent separation
- Polymer processing
- Process development
Position is full time though individual consultants with relevant expertise will be considered, and is based in Nottingham. Package commensurate with experience. Please send CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org